Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Updated!!

Good Afternoon Ladies, I didn't get a chance to create today....I did however update my blog!! For all of those who enjoy scrapbooking as well as card making I uploaded a slide show of all my favorite scrapbook pages I have made. Also don't forget about my blog candy!!! Scroll down to find out how to qualify!! It is one beautiful day here in Ohio!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Crystal. Hop on over to my blog as I am giving you an award for your blog. :) http://stampingfromtheheart.blogspot.com/