Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Elephant Birthday


Well this was a FUN card to make...My friend Anne Ryan sent me this adorable image!! OMG isn't he just the cutest!!! As soon as I received this guy I knew he was going to be a "Birthday Elephant". I found this cute hat in my many scrapbooking stickers and thats where I got the inspiration for these colors... I used Guavy Guava paper and layered it with Barely Banana. I then cut the su dp and used the scallop punch for the edge. I then added rhinestone pearls. I stamped the setiment and attached it. Added some SU ribbon and then colored this cute guy with copics!! Put him on the card and done!! I am not too sure who made this sticker hat, but I need some more...ha!! Oh yeah forgot to mention this was a sketch challenge from this website http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/ thanks Amy for the great sketch!!!

2 comments:

denise said...

He turned out perfect! Love this little guy too.

Kit said...

Your cards are gorgeous :o)