Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge - Buttons!



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday!! Its time for another fun Your Next Stamp Challenge. This weeks challenge is to use buttons on your card or project!!! I just LOVE buttons and had a great time with this challenge, hope you enjoy my creation today!!!



HEHEHEH isn't this image just TOO fun, I love this dude, he makes me smile everytime I look at him :)))) This darling image is called Geek but Unique!! With this fun image you also get three sentiments to go along with this cutie!!! The paper I used is from Scenic Route Appleton, this is such GREAT school paper I also added matching buttons to the button to complete my creation!!!

As Always we’d love to see you use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, but if you don’t have one, then you can still join in and be entered into the prize draw (but please only enter one non-YNS creation per challenge). As our challenge runs for 2 whole weeks you have plenty of time to hop on over to the YNS Store and pick up some of these fun images yourself! If you do use a YNS stamp on your challenge card/creation, you’ll be entered into the prize draw TWICE and be entered into the Top Pick draw – that’s 3 chances to win!

We would LOVE to see your Button creations, stop by and join in the fun HERE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - YNS stamped in Memento Ink and colored with copics
Sentiment YNS Stamped in Memento Ink
Paper - Whisper White, Scenic Route Appleton Designer Paper
Accessories - Gelly Roll Pen, Buttons, SU Distressing Tool, Tim Holtz ink to sponge, Marvy Circle Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Colored Paper Clips


20 comments:

Linda . J said...

What a great card Crystal and love geek image, too cute.
Hugs Linda

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I LOVE buttons too and your card is adorable! That little guy totally makes me smile!
Hugs
Karen

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a darling image. He is too CUTE!! Love the paper choices, and of course the buttons! Super Cute Card!!! Hugs~Bren

Shauna K said...

this is so so cute!! the sentiment is precious hehe and the buttons and paperclips are perfect!! :D

Amy Johnson said...

Awwww! How ADORABLE! Love that image and sentiment. Cute button row too!

Marilyn said...

What a fun image and I love the sentiment. You are right.. he does make you smile!

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a fabulous card,super cute image, great colouring, luv the embelies, sue,x

Karen Wilson said...

LOL! LOVE this sentiment!! Great card and awesome challenge!

Sara I. said...

How stinkin' cute!!! Love the image and what you did with him! The paper clips and buttons are darling with this guy!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

That little guy looks like such a nerd he makes you smile!! So fun and cute! Love the colors and buttons!!
hugs,
Chris

Angi Barrs said...

Geeky Cuteness! Love it. :)

Kerri said...

I adore this little guy, and your card is so super CUTE!!! Love the colors and your used the buttons perfectly!

Kristine said...

LOL - this is awesome Crystal!! Totally made me laugh, this li'l guy is too CUTE!! *Ü*

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh he is so darn cute, great layout and colors.

Mel said...

Crystal, this is just so adorable and he is just too cute.

Dana Joy said...

Too cute Crystal. Love the use of the buttons and the paper clips.

Marlene said...

Your little geeky dude is adorable!

cabio's craft corner said...

This card looks so much fun. Cute that you used the patriotic coloring to use with those cheery buttons. Darling card :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tammy said...

OM Gosh Crystal he is sooo cute!! I LOVE his glasses!! Fabulous colors, papers and buttons! ADORABLE!

Dawn M said...

this is too cute!!