Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beach Babe!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Saturday!! WOW it has been over a week since my last post!!! Today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with this ADORABLE image Seashell Peeker.. I just LOVE this cutie, such a perfect image for those summer cards!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


Isn't she a cutie???? I love that big beach hat she is wearing, WAYYYY CUTE!!! For this creation, I used this BEAUTIFUL Bo Bunny Paper Serenty, LOVE these colors...!! This paper pack is on sale 20% off right now at SCACD along with many many other sales and bargains!!!

I also used this FANTASTIC New M-Bossabilities by Spellbinders Sea Beauty..... LOVE LOVE this!!! Guess what?? This is also on sale 25% off!!!! Come check the new M-Bossabilities at SCACD!!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!

Here's The Recipe

Image - SCACD stamped in Memento Ink and Colored with Copics
Sentiment - Misc stamped in Memento Ink
Paper - Bo Bunny, Poppy, PTI White
Accessories - Circle and Scallop Punch, Pearls, Lace, Spellbinders New M-Bossabilities, and Glitter Pen



8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation as always.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Unknown said...

beautiful card..so summery and just the cutest image coloured to to perfection hugs sassx

Mary J said...

Oh sweet! I love this cutie Crystal and lvoe the embossing too!

Dawnll said...

I am telling you she is adorable as can be! What a fun design for summer cards.

Chrissy said...

So precious Crystal...gorgeous colouring,love her hat too..and love the sentiment...fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Patti MacLeith said...

She is darling, Crystal! Hope you are doing well.

Lynne in NI said...

Hi Crystal, I was starting to wonder where you were! Beautiful card, makes me long for summer!

Amy Johnson said...

Cute card. Love the image and the crinkly brown paper.