Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SCACD Product Spotlight Card



Good Afternoon Everyone!!!! It's another hot day here in Northeast Ohio.....We have some sunshine today so I wanted to share with you the card I made yesterday using some GREAT SCACD Products!!!  I decided yesterday to sit down and make a card a little different for me, less layers and no coloring. I have these awesome products in my stamp room that I feel don't get enough attention LOL. So I made a card focusing on them, hope you enjoy my creation today!!!!



For this card, I used one of my all time Favorite Paper Packs Park Bench by Fancy Pants, OMG I love these colors...Check this pad out its GORGEOUS!!!


EEEK I LOVE these colors so much LOL!!! I own two of these because I can't get enough of it :) Right Now SCACD has this paper pack on sale for 10% off. Come grab one HERE before they are all gone, she only has a few left in stock!!

Once I picked my paper I wanted to pick an embossing folder to use, I used this gorgeous folder by Couture Creations, I dream!! 


You must have a peek at all the AWESOME Folders Couture Creations has HERE!!!!

So Once I embossed my card, I added lots of butterflies to the embossed paper to make it Pop. Next I decided to use one of many SCACD dies.  I chose this gorgeous die!!!



LOVE this, I added lots of pearls to the open spaces from cutting out this die. SCACD really has such amazing dies with lots of details, I really love that!!!

So after I completed all of the above,  I stamped a sentiment I had in my stash and outlined my design with black marker, then added it on a card base.

Last but not least I did the inside of my card.....


I ran out of pearls to add to my butterfly, but that didn't matter because I had this awesome Viva Decor Pearl Pen.  




I use this on so many things, it looks just as nice as adding small flat back pearls to your card, but I have to say these pearl pens are so much easier to use :) Come check out SCACD's Viva Decor Pens HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!!!!




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card Crystal! Love all the dies you combined and papers to create this summery card. Lovely job!

Take care, hugs, Angela

Sara I. said...

Wow!!!! I just LOVE this!!! The papers are super yummy - I might just have to hop over and get me some ;) Gorgeous butterflies you created and the corner piece is to die for! Beautiful card sweetie xx

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous CAS design. Love the butterflies.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

heidy said...

Love your fabolous card Crystal!!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Crystal! Love the color combo and papers! Great details!

Patti J said...

Beautiful! Gotta love all of those pretty little swirlies! Hugs...

Lori Aragon said...

Fabulous design Crystal! Love those colors...so fresh and fun :) Of course, I adore butterflies!!!
Enjoy your week Sweetie ♥

Mary J said...

So gorgeous Crystal! I love that layout and how you used the embossing folder!

Stef H said...

my kinda card... simple and easy. absolutely LOVE it!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful and delicate looking Crystal! Love your papers and the dies with the pearls!! The butterflies are stunning!! HUGS :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Crystal this is simply beautiful, I think we forget sometimes that you don't need to always colour but use gorgeous papers, embossing folders and die cuts, I tell you truly this is top notch and I love it so much.
hugs
lorraine x

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is beautiful, Crystal....you have combined such wonderful dies to create this fabulous design and I love the papers, too!!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Crystal, this is gorgeous! Wow, I love all the different elements and textures!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty Crystal!! I love the yellows and blues, dp, and the butterflies!! Beautiful card!!
Hugs,
Chris

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Crystal!!!
Hope you are having a nice day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous creation. Those butterflies are so pretty.