Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Ohio
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for the past 10 years. It is my favorite hobby and I sure do miss it when life gets way too busy. I have 3 amazing children, and a wonderful, supportive husband.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meet me at the shore


Good Afternoon Everyone!!!! It's almost Friday again :) Today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with one of my Kraftin Kimmie images. I love these sweet images, and I love it even more when they are 40% off!!! SCACD has some Kraftin Kimmie images for sale now at 40% off!!!! I had to share this enabler alert, because they are going fast!!!

Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!!


Also I just love this sentiment, so I gave you a close up of it, so you could see it :)


For my creation today, I had summer in mind, and I LOVE the fabulous paper Fancy Pants Down by the Shore!! Right now SCACD has some Fancy Pants Papers Left unfortunately no more of this one ummmm I think I grabbed up the last two LOL!!! BUT she has others on sale right now.. Here are a few still up for grabs at a GREAT PRICE






I just LOVE Fancy Pants...These are all on sale at SCACD grab yours HERE while supplies last!!

Before I let you go I wanted to remind you of the NEW RELEASED Digital Images Susana has. Check out these fun images HERE!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT rest of the week!!!!




7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

tilly said...

what a fun card, beautiful papers and a sweet sentiment
Tilly

*Vicki* said...

AW!! She's so super cute Crystal! Love the added embellies with the metals and fun rope design!! Awesome colors too! :) Enjoy your weekend my friend! So happy to "see" you again!

Darlene said...

Hey girlfriend! What a cute creation and your creations are just as fabulous as always! You have such a wonderful, clean style ... well done!
Almost time for the kiddos to head back to school ... you must be going crazy!!
Hang in there and enjoy this awesome (though sometimes rainy) weather we've been having. HUGS!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Crystal! Love the color scheme and the great layout! Fab coloring of the cute image and terrific details!

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Crystal, I love the colours and details and the sweetest little image..fabulous colouring..and it IS a great sentiment..
Have a wonderful weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Oh she's a cutie Crystal! Fabulous coloring and I love all of the fun embellishments!!
Hugs, Tammy