Translate

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Ohio
I am a stay at home mom that just loves making cards!! I started Scrap booking 5 years ago and then was introduced to stamping and fell in love ever since. I have three children and a wonderful husband who supports my obsession with stamping!
Design Teams
Past Design Teams

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SCACD Digi Day!!!!



Want this badge?


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

I am so excited that SCACD now has a digital line of images.  There are some I had in rubber already that I can now resize, flip, etc. as well as a whole bunch of images not available in rubber.  Cute, whimsical, steampunk, holiday, images of all kinds.  There are new ones being added all the time so be certain you check them out!!!


Today I would like to share a creation I made using this fun SCACD Digital image Ecto, I decided since its so close to Halloween I wanted to use this image and make something FUN for Halloween!!! Hope you enjoy!!! 


I had such a BLAST making this card. This fun image also comes with this sentiment. So you get this ADORABLE image plus this great sentiment!!! I decided I would print and cut the sentiment into pieces to look like journaling. I am always trying to do something different :)


For my card today I also used this fun paper by Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells. I added some purple cardstock to this great paper line!!! 

SCACD Sells so many GREAT things and for such AWESOME prices!!! Check out SCACD HERE!!! 

 Don't forget to check out her Digi Line HERE!!! There are new ones being added all the time!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!




3 comments:

Anneke said...

What a funny halloween card :)
Hugs Anneke

Danni said...

Very fun!!

Susana M said...

Very cool love the journalie vibe to him :D
Thanks for sharing!!!
Susana